We offer restaurant-style dining served by our cheerful wait staff. We serve three delicious, chef-prepared meals a day, including a choice of menu options. Daily snacks are also served. We also cater to special dietary needs.
A Unique Philosophy and Approach to Dining
A Unique Approach to Dining
We understand the human desire for favorite foods and the physiological need for nutrition and hydration. It’s an important part of our social being and daily life. We have worked to design a philosophy and approach to dining that is able to adjust throughout the day to meet the many differing needs of each resident.
How do we achieve this dining experience?
- We understand that the interests, abilities, and needs of each resident are constantly changing and our dining techniques must realistically address these changes.
- We have implemented a 3+3 Dining approach. 3+3 Dining provides three daily nutritious sit down meals along with three creative handheld foods that can be enjoyed in addition to or in place of, our daily meals. This allows each resident to maintain a healthy diet, while eating on their own schedule.
- A calm dining atmosphere that promotes concentration.
- Adaptive utensils to assist with dexterity issues.
- A commitment to serve and present many needed diet modifications with dignity.
Our chef emphasizes fresh foods prepared from scratch.
Throughout the year, we feature festively decorated and served theme meals, including Italian night, barbeques, and many special holiday and birthday parties. Residents, families, friends and staff relish the many joyful celebrations at Waterside Landing!
Guests are welcome to join residents for meals in the dining room. We are also more than happy to serve residents and their guests in the private dining room so they may enjoy special visits or occasions privately.